Our client is currently recruiting for Geotechnical design engineers to join its growing geotechnical team in its Birmingham office.
The candidate will need to have a design background and be able to work within a team environment, supporting the design delivery of existing projects.
- Design delivery of the geotechnical elements of existing and future projects
- Co-ordinate with other engineers both in the regional offices and between groups
- Prepare calculations, drawings and other documents and ensuring these are controlled during the execution of projects
- Support less experienced staff
- MEng/BEng in Civil Engineering or similar
- Roughly 3 years design experience
Why Work for Our Client?
Our client an engineering consultancy renowned for delivering complex and innovative design solutions to the global construction industry. Their people make their business a success and so they invest in your development and wellbeing; providing an environment that supports you at whatever career level you are at.
Our client believes that there is more to a job than work; Encouraging a healthy work/life balance through a wide range of social activity groups. They're great fun and a chance to expand your professional and social networks. They also offer the opportunity of a hybrid work model where you can split your working week between the office and your home.