Quality Engineer - Renewable Energy
£35,000 - £45,000 + Private Medical Insurance + Strong Pension + More
Excellent opportunity for someone coming from a quality engineering background where they have been responsible for quality and auditing ideally in a renewable energy environment or similar such as Oil & Gas.
This company specialise in the renewable energy sector specifically in installation and maintenance services such as HV/LV & Fibre Optics for onshore and offshore wind farm turbines operating on a global scale with strong goals to continue being the leading provider in their sector.
In this role you will be supporting the company and projects on quality management matters, internal ISO auditing of the IMS, supporting with Wind Farm Development projects on matters related to QA/QC.
The ideal candidate will come from a quality engineering background with experience in the Energy or Utilities sectors and preferably will have experience of renewable energy projects such as wind farm development projects.
This is a excellent opportunity for someone looking to further develop their career within the Renewable Energy sector or look to get into this sector by joining a company that promotes a friendly working environment and gives back to their employees.
* Supporting the company and projects on all matters of quality management
* Supporting with internal ISO audits of the Integrated management system
* Developing strong relationships with project managers and client quality management teams
* Support with simultaneous ongoing wind farm development projects on matters of QA/QC
* Previous experience working in a quality engineering role such as quality control or quality assurance
* Strong understanding of quality and methodology requirements such as FEMA, lean, Six Sigma, PDCA and control procedures etc
* Wind Farm Development experience (highly advantageous)
Reference Number: BBBH198598
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Deniss Doncenko at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.