We are proud to be representing a company who have persistently placed among the Top 100 Best Large Companies to Work for List, not only are they a great company to work for but they are also experts in engineering design consultancy. Due to a positive future outlook on their cutting edge sustainable projects, they are looking to appoint a Structural Engineer in their office in Leeds.
This company is looking for a self-driven individual with excellent communication, collaboration, and analytical skills. Strong technical design and drawing abilities is also essential including designing through hand calculations.
- Significant Post graduate experience in building structures design
- Chartership or Associate membership of the IStructE (Institute of Structural Engineers) or ICE (institute of Civil Engineers) OR working towards gaining Chartership
- Knowledge of BIM requirements level 2 and below
Through this innovative role you will partake in the:
- Delivery of scheme and concept designs including full tender and construction packages
- Formation of fee proposals, input into project bids and ITTs
- Helping to guide the development of engineers and technicians
- Networking and negotiating with a range of personnel consisting of statutory authorities, architects, and design teams
- Being present at various client, design, and site meetings
Salary and Benefits
Competitive starting salary with a diverse range of flexible benefits including a car leasing scheme
- 25 days holiday with opportunity to accrue more with every 2 working years, plus purchase and sell scheme
- 4pm finishes on Fridays
- Minimum of 5% pension contribution
- Exceptional maternity and paternity benefits
- An understanding on the importance of wellbeing and work life balance
This role will enable you to surround yourself with forward thinking, inspiring colleagues within an influential multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy that will grow your soft and technical abilities, advancing your career and professional development.
Interested in this or other roles in Civil and Structural Engineering. Please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca Stone on Rebecca.email@example.com or call 01792 957384. We have many more vacancies available on our website.
This is a permanent role.
Penguin is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position