Civil Design Engineer
- Required for our client to work from either their York or Ormskirk office. The successful Engineer will be joining the UK's fastest growing Surveying firm, supporting the leading Rail Contractors, measuring, modelling and monitoring the nations railways.Civil Design Engineer - Rail Position Remuneration
Civil Design Engineer - Rail Position Overview
- Salary £40k - £50k DOE
- 25 Days Holiday
- Work flexibility
Civil Design Engineer - Rail Position Requirements
- Checking designs produced by others.
- Represent the Discipline Lead at design development and review meetings and workshops.
- Produce and to assist in the production of designs, drawings, design reports and associated documentation.
- Undertake designs through GRIP stages 3-5 under the guidance of the Civils Design Director
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, BEng or BSc (or equivalent)
- Key understanding of sustainable developments (Environmental, Social, Economic impact)
- Key understanding of Safe by Design and CDM 2015 regulations.
- Ability to aid in the production of technical reports.
- Experience of using analysis and design software packages (such as MIDAS, Superstress and TEDDS, Bentley Microstation)
- Ability to develop civil/ structural designs in accordance with the project specific requirements
- PTS (Personal Track Safety)
- Understanding of multi-disciplinary railway design interfaces.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.