Are you a qualified Lift Engineer looking to join a market-leading family-run business?
We are looking for an experienced Lift Engineer qualified to NVQ 3 in Lift Engineering or equivalent to cover a route across Cambridge/Peterborough
Stannah is a proud leader of the global lift market, we are focused on the future; keeping our products at the cutting edge of safety and innovation and evolving to meet the ever-changing demands the world presents.
We're a big business but we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us. We offer our employees an attractive benefits package and the opportunity to develop their careers.
Joining our Norwich Branch as a Lift Engineer, you will be responsible for managing your own service routine: servicing, maintenance, and minor repairs of all types of Industrial Lifts.
We are looking for a candidate who thrives in a busy and customer-driven environment. You will have a comprehensive engineering background, including an NVQ 3 in Lift Engineering or equivalent, with the ability to carry out minor repairs on passenger and goods lifts from various manufacturers.
You will be required to participate in our on-call rota and in return, you will receive a competitive standby allowance and call out payment on top of a competitive base salary.
It is essential that all our engineers project the friendly, professional image by which we are known, therefore excellent communication skills and a smart appearance are as vital as technical competence.
A valid driving licence is also essential to the role as the successful candidate will be provided with a vehicle.Key Responsibilities:
- Attend maintenance, repair, and call-out visits on a variety of lifts/elevators
- Ensure a high standard of quality and delivery of service
- Conduct effective risk assessments
- Completion of site log cards
- NVQ level 3 within Lift Engineering or equivalent is essential
- Proven experience in the maintenance and minor repair on a range of electrical, mechanical or electronic equipment, in the customer's environment
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees' lifestyles.Benefits Include:
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Bonus Scheme, based on Group Company profits, which is paid quarterly
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase an additional 5 days
- Pension Scheme, matched contribution/salary sacrifice
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan which allows you to claim towards health costs such as dental and optical as well as physiotherapy, chiropody and flu vaccinations
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Long Service award scheme, with additional holiday benefit
- Company Benefits Discount and Rewards Scheme which includes shop discounts, hotel discounts, days out and more
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced maternity and paternity provision
- Company Vehicle with the option to pay for private use