Geotechnical Design Engineer
Advance TRS are collaborating with an engineering consultancy that has an exceptional record of working on highly fascinating projects worldwide. Currently, the company is seeking a Geotechnical Design Engineer to join their team and work on projects such as HS2, HPC, and other exciting ventures abroad due to the growing workload in the business. Successful candidates will become a part of an established team with a mix of experience levels.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's top consultancies.
- Degree qualified in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering, with ideally with a masters too
- Prior Geotechnical experience gained whilst working for another consultancy on major projects
- Either chartered or working towards chartership
- Experience of geotechnical design (earthworks, soil, and rock slope, retaining structures, foundations, excavations, basements and ground improvement)
- Experience in using several different geotechnical and FEA software (WALLAP, SlopeW & Plaxis etc)
- 3D soil interaction and tunnelling experience
Please note to be considered for the role, you must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.