Civil Engineer -
for our client based in the Cambridge area who are a well-established multi-disciplinary consultancy. They are currently seeking a Civil Engineer at all levels to join one of their office due to continued growth. Our client offers services including architecture, building surveying, building services engineering, planning, interior design, sustainability, civil and structural engineering, quantity surveying, project management, CDM and health and safety services.Civil Engineer Position Remuneration
Civil Engineer Position Overview
- Great office team building events and fully expensed seasonal social events.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a supportive environment.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Competitive Company Pension Scheme.
- Hybrid Working
- Cycle to work Scheme.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Death in service benefit.
- Health cash plan scheme.
Civil Engineer Position Requirements
- Involved in the commercial and technical success of civil engineering project
- Assist in the promotion of the Practice's civil engineering services.
- Design practical civil design solutions
- Be aware of the financial targets
- Input fee quotations as may be required to assist in bidding for work as requested
- Working within different client sectors (public and private Organisations)
- Carrying out 2D and 3D models using a variety of software's
- Producing technical information, Drawings, Contract Documents & Bills of Quantities for Tender and Construction submissions. Manage and supervision individuals
- Produce Surface and foul water drainage strategies
- Degree/master's in Civil Engineering or similar discipline
- Have wide range of Engineering software knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to influence individuals at all levels.
- Knowledge of S.278 and S.38 agreements, FRA's and SuDS
- Previous experience in enabling works and external works
- Knowledge of the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Experience of projects with a contract value range of £10k -£5m.
- Experience of projects in the Education, Healthcare, and Local Authority sectors.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.