Our Client has a proven track record as an inclusive, people-orientated company, delivering leading-edge services for a wide range of clients.
Our client is passionate about developing the careers of their staff. Training and career development are provided at all levels in a supportive and flexible working environment as reflected by our Investors in People Gold Status and within our core values.
They are currently seeking a geotechnical engineer for their Exeter office who is looking to develop their skills and experience on complex projects that vary in size and nature.
You will have graduated with a degree in civil engineering or engineering geology with ideally a post-graduate degree in a geotechnical specialism such as soil mechanics or foundation engineering. You will also potentially, have one or so years' industry experience with an understanding of UK geology and basic knowledge of UK construction practice. You will be looking to develop experience by taking on challenging projects and more responsibility whilst being fully supported in your work.
Joining them means, you will progress your career on a sound technical basis by doing real engineering consultancy from day one. They won't limit you to working on desk studies and risk assessments behind the scenes for months on end. You will be able to progress your career rapidly, by gaining real experience of all stages of projects within a supportive team.
THEY ARE ABLE TO OFFER YOU:
- A competitive salary and a profit-related bonus scheme.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company pension scheme
- Generous annual leave increasing in line with service
- Exciting and rewarding project experience
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- Life assurance, group income protection and Perkbox
- Supported training leading to professional/chartered status in your chosen field (ICE, IEnvSc, GeolSoc, etc.)