You could be one of our 54k+ colleagues in over 30 countries working on inspiring projects in the most innovative companies.
Join us and start building tomorrows world today!Job Description
What will you be doing?
As a Civil Architecture Engineer, you will join our Bristol team to support our activities within the Energy Sector.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for the design of buildings within the project (configuration and technical design).
- Within the team of Civil Engineering, be responsible for the production of input data package for the Civil Design Engineer.
- Collaborate with the HPC counterparts (site and back office).
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate about Engineering and proactive.
- A team player, and have good communication skills.
- Organized and target oriented.
Experience, skills and qualifications required:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or any other relevant degree within the field.
- Background in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Nuclear experience is a bonus!
Why join us?
We foster a community of dually talented individuals who are both entrepreneurs and technology specialists. Our teams embody the spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship, enabling us to develop solutions most efficiently.
Our commitment to sustainable growth is unwavering, and we continuously strive for accelerated transformation and continuous improvement. Through ALTEN labs, mentoring programs, internal universities, and more, we are always pushing boundaries and embracing new possibilities.
We offer incredible opportunities to join inspiring projects in the most innovative companies.
We prioritise your career development with personalised support plans tailored to your own aspirations. We're here to empower you and help you reach your full potential.
Join our passionate team and start building tomorrow, today!
In short you get:
- A personalised career path and a rewarding management style.
- A chance to work on the most exciting engineering projects and technologies along with Premium Customers.
- A huge diversity of engineering projects and industries.
- A competitive salary.
- Private Medical & Travel Insurance.
- Pension Scheme.
- Cycle-to-work Scheme among many additional benefits.
- Social atmosphere, regular gatherings, and team buildings.
- Flexible way of working (role dependent).