Are you a skilled engineer looking for you next role in Cornwall. My client, one of the top engineering companies in Cornwall, are seeking an Engineer for their Agriculture Renewable Energy division to develop, manufacture, install and maintain their products as planned and communicated from the Deployment & Operations Manager and Senior/Site Supervisors. To start with you will work out of their depots in Cornwall, and then from January 2024 you will be working/staying away, to work on site/farm projects installing and maintaining their systems.
You will need to be a strong team player, innovative problem solver with a can-do attitude and flexible approach. You will also need to have experience with construction projects, power tools, carpentry, civils work etc
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday 40 hours per week, and is paying between £30,000 to £34,000 doe. A full job description is available on request.Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the development of company products.
- Undertake manufacture and assembly of company products in the workshop.
- Assist in the construction & installation of company products on site.
- Comply with the effective health & safety, quality assurance with relevant regulations in the the delivery of projects.
- Maintain a good working relationship with colleagues and peers, reflecting the companies values.
- Support teams across sites as required.
- Follow procedures to ensure compliance with company ISO standards.
- Experience in production/ construction environments.
- Maintenance / Plant Operation experience and adept at using power tools.
- Able to quickly learn, adapt to, and develop new production and construction techniques.
- Ideally CSCS Level 1.
- Full driving license, ability to travel between sites
- Own hand tools
- Carpentry, civils/ground works
- Computer Literate
- Installation experience
- Driving experience
- Plant operation Certificates
- Trailer License
- Driver CPC
If this sounds like the next role for you click the apply button today.
Smith and Reed Recruitment embraces diversity, equality and inclusion and aim to promote the benefits of diversity in all our business activities. Smith and Reed will treat everyone equally and will not discriminate on the grounds of an individual's "protected characteristic" under the Equality Act 2010 (the Act) which are age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability, or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed solely on their ability to carry out the job in question based on skills, experience, and qualifications.