Looking for a new role as an Associate/Associate Director Civil Engineer
Looking for a role with great opportunity for progression?
I have a very exciting opportunity available for an Associate/Associate Director Civil Engineer to join a multi-disciplinary consultancy offering hybrid working.
You will be working on a wide variety of development infrastructure
design including drainage, pavement, earthworks, and highways (S278/S38).
Experience in a similar role using software such as Microdrainage
and Civil 3D
is important for the role. You will be managing and checking the work of junior engineers while being client facing and working on business development.
The company are looking for ambitious individuals who want to move up the ladder. You will be in line to be a future leader of the business with a clear route to Directorship.
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus scheme
, you will receive:
- Pension scheme
- Private health care
- Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Initial 25 days holiday (3 held for the Christmas period)
- Additional holiday can be accrued in accordance with the number of years services, up to a
total of 28 days
- The option to bank, buy or sell holiday each year after one years' service
- Long service awards including additional days off and £500 cash award
- Flexible working including the opportunity to work from home
- Paid professional membership
- Interest free loan for annual travel season ticket
- Yearly flu vaccine
- Eye tests paid and contribution towards glasses, if required solely for VDU work
- Regular CPD seminars
- Regular social events organised and funded by the company throughout the year
The company also provide a company laptop and phone so you can work effectively from home.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious Associate/Associate Director Civil Engineer to take the next step in their career.
Please get in contact for more details.