SENIOR SITE AGENT - CIVIL ENGINEERING
£65-75,000 + Benefits Listed
Are you a Civil Engineer based in North Wales striving towards being a Project Manager ? If you want to get ahead and make a name for yourself then this is the role with a forward thinking business that operate not only in the UK , Europe & Other International Markets.
Our client is seeking a client facing Senior Site Agent seeking to make the move up to Project Manager in the next few years.
This role is based on a Military Facility in North Wales near Anglesey .
The project is worth £44 Million and our client is after an all rounder to rise the ranks long term within the group.
Scope of works consists of structural alterations to a runway, utilities, lighting diversions, asphalt & concrete surfacing alterations, earthworks, drainage and ancillary buildings. There is a 6 Month Design Lead in so you will be heavily involve in all pre construction aspects from planning, logistics , letting of contracts , setting up the asphalt plant and so on…..
Have you got experience leading a team , managing quality , safety , production and handling technical / engineering issues when they arise? Working side by side with the Project Manager you will handle a team of foreman & engineers on site.
About our client
* Turning over £250 Million + as a group
* Work secured in hand for 7 Years
* Main Contractor that operate in Civil Engineering across Transportation , Energy & Aviation Sectors
* Cash rich with strong financial reports & reserves in the Bank
* Very much a family feel business run by real likeable people / Not a corporate PLC lost in the numbers
* Reporting directly into the Project Manager you will be given time and guidance to develop
What is desired
* 5 Years Post Graduate Experience
* Degree - Civil Engineering
* Clear Experience as Site Engineer up through to Site Agent
* Proactive & positive attitude to work
* Confident and strong communicator
* Clear Experience in the Civil Engineering Sector - Main or Sub Contractor
What is provided for the right person
* Clear career path up to Project Manager
* Basic Salary Range of £65-75,000
* Company Car or Car Allowance
* Apartment Paid
* Private Medical
* Life cover
* Annual pay review & bonus
If you match the criteria our client is seeking please send a word formatted CV so our team can contact you