Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy working across a wide range of sectors including Commercial, Residential, Health, Education and Defence. They are now looking for a highly experienced Geotechnical Engineer.
Skills and Qualifications
• An ability to represent the business to the highest professional standards.
• A track record of producing high quality drawings, sketches, reports, and documents.
• Demonstrate the meeting of client expectations and agreeing project deliverables and timescales.
• Up to date knowledge of the relevant British Standards and Eurocodes for Structural Design, in Steel, Reinforced Concrete, Timber and Masonry.
• Experience of relevant software e.g. Tekla Structural Designer, SCIA Engineer, Cads A3D max.
• Skills to commercially lead projects, employ appropriate control measures ensuring that fees are managed accurately, protecting the business against overspend
• Self-motivation and an ability to work well as part of a team, offering support to the senior team members as well as the ability to work independently as required.
• Effective communication skills to prepare reports and liaise with project team members.
• Ideally you will be progressing towards a professional qualification and are looking for a company to support you.
• The role is suitable for individuals who wish to develop to take on additional responsibility as their career progresses.
• Competitive salary.
• 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
• Flexible working hours.
• Holiday Purchase Scheme.
• Access to Company Pension with a generous employer contribution.
• Support towards Chartership and training available.
#Structural Engineering #Southwest #Tekla #SCIA #CadsA3D
For more information or to apply, please send your CV ASAP