Senior Structural Engineer
Manchester (work 2 or 3 days from home)
c£47k-55k + Package
We are working with an interesting civil structural engineering design consultancy to recruit a senior structural engineer, well established and respected, with a very strong order book of repeat and new business, and a range of buildings projects to be involved with, ranging from 10's of thousands in value to the many millions, across a range of sectors including commercial, office, leisure, academia, health, bespoke residential and more.
You will have been the lead on projects and ideally managed/coached more junior members of the team.
Lovely modern offices create a relaxing and collaborative environment to be working in, with hybrid working options allowing you to work from home 2 or 3 days a week, to create a healthy work life balance. They will also help you to achieve chartership as quickly as possible.
Base salary c47k-55k DOE
Private Health Care
25 days holiday
Mentoring towards chartership
Clear progression path to principal/associate
* 5 yrs+ Structural design experience ideally across a range of sectors and working on a variety of projects both small and large.
* Able to communicate effectively.
* Experience leading projects and managing resources
* Ideally chartered or close to being chartered
* Experience with software design packages such as Tekla Structural Designer etc. Hand calc experience desirable.
We have a strong track record putting people into good jobs with great companies, why not send your cv or call for more info