We are working a leading civil engineering contractor with a long-established track record of delivering complex, challenging projects within the water sector across the Wales & West regions.
They operate multiple long-term frameworks, across these regions with some of the industries most recognised clients.
Due to a restructuring of the business to accommodate recent growth, they have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Contract Manager to lead a large team, consisting of eight projects manager and associated project teams, across a large portfolio of live schemes and ECI involvement on future projects.
These schemes are centred around pressurised pipelines, with contract values ranging from £5.M - £30.M, delivered via NEC form of contract.
We are looking for a candidate ideally with previous Project Management experience within an operational environment who possesses the following skills/experience:
* Extensive experience of Civil Engineering industry particularly ideally with experience of working in the water sector.
* Comprehensive knowledge of pressurised pipelines
* Extensive background of ECI involvement
* Extensive client & stakeholder engagement
* Demonstrable experience of leading multiple projects concurrently
This is an exciting and progressive opportunity to join a leading contractor in a senior managerial role. If you would like to discuss this in confidence, please get in touch