Francesca's Recruitment Ltd is recruiting for a Structural Engineer. The role is permanent based in Chesterfield and Hybrid
* Salary - £35,000 - £55,000 depending on experience plus pension, car parking and 33 days holidays
* Hours - Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week) Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm or 9am -5pm (flexible)
* Location - Chesterfield and Hybrid
The client is a diverse structural engineering consultancy looking for a talented and self-motivated
Structural Engineer ready to work in a fast-paced environment and make a difference. If
you enjoy working across multiple projects and building strong Client relationships this is the
Consultancy for you.
They focus mainly on the residential sector collaborating with Developers to deliver new housing
schemes across the UK with innovative designs, promoting economic designs and always striving to
look around problems and find the best solutions to suit clients.
Structural Engineer Requirements:
* A minimum of 5years experience in structural engineering, a minimum of 3 years in the
* residential sector working with housing developers.
* Master's Degree in structural engineering and preferably with a chartership, or on the
* journey to become chartered, with either ICE or IStructE.
* Excellent understanding and application of design standards and principles, including British Standards, Eurocodes and Building Regulations.
* Wealth of experience and understanding in designing with reinforced concrete, masonry, steel and timber.
* Good understanding of geotechnical principles and relation to foundation design
* Ability to read topographical surveys and apply to foundation assessments
* Experience and understanding of foundation design, Basic skills in AutoCAD 2D
* Experience and interest in working in the residential sector
* Ability to work effectively independently and within a small team.
* Organised individual with the ability to multi-task to be able to work to timescales and meet deadlines.
* Clear communication skills both written and verbally to specialist and non-specialist personnel to convey engineering principles and implications to construction, Problem solving
* Attention to detail with the motivation to get things right the first time
* Good teamworking skills but has the ability to work well alone
* Passion for learning and developing their skills as well as teaching others
* Good computer skills including Excel, Word, Tekla Tedds and Masterseries
* Driving license and access to a car
* CSCS card
Please apply with CV to Structural Engineer or call Francesca's Recruitment Ltd on (phone number removed) for more details