ALink Recruitment are working with a medium sized engineering consultancy that are looking for a Chartered Civil/Structural Engineer on a permanent basis. The role would be working on a canopies rail project. A rail background would be preferable but not essential.
As a Chartered Civil/Structural Engineer, the role would entail:
* Experience of optioneering process
* Understanding of station assets - canopies, premises finishes, drainage, structure/platform interface
* Some structural experience to allow for identification and optioneering of structural works
* Chartered engineer or relevant experience
* Ability to build scoping document level of detail for design