Site Engineer - Civil Engineering & Utilities contractor
* Civils and Water projects
* Projects across Thames Valley region
* Leading contractor with reputation of promotion from within
SSA are currently recruting for a Site Engineer to join a leading contractor within Civil Engineering & Utilities to work across their Thames Water framework, focussing on schemes including: microtunnelling, shaft sinking, mains replacement, flood defence, water treatment, pumping stations amongst others.
Responsibilities will include:
* Day to day site quality assurance, including surveying, setting out as per the contract drawings, quality checks and approvals;
* Assisting the site management teams with all aspects of health, safety, and environmental management
* Production of ITPs, Task Briefings, Site Diaries, & other documentation as required
* Assisting with 2-week lookahead with the Site Manager
* Resolving technical queries and difficulties
They are able to offer a platform for further learning, support for Chartership, progression opportunities with good performance and a highly competitive salary & package for the role.
* Qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent (HNC / HND / BSc / MSc / BEng / MEng etc)