Altrincham (hybrid working options)
c£37k-45k + Package
We are working with an interesting and well respected civil structural engineering design consultancy to recruit a structural engineer, with a very strong order book and a range of buildings projects to be involved with across sectors including commercial, high rise, leisure, health, education, resi and more.
Lovely modern offices create a relaxing and collaborative environment to be working in, with hybrid working options allowing you to work from home 2 or 3 days a week, to create a healthy work life balance. They will also help you to achieve chartership as quickly as possible.
Base salary c37k-45k DOE
Private Health Care
25 days holiday
Mentoring towards chartership
Great progression opportunity
About you and the role
* Relevant Structural design experience ideally across a range of sectors , including commercial, office, leisure, academia, health, bespoke residential
* ideally rc and steel design experience. Masonry and timber desirable
* Able to communicate effectively.
* Ideally on a chartered plan or desire to gain chartership. You will be given extensive support in achieving this.
* Experience with software design packages such as Tekla Structural Designer etc. Hand calc experience desirable.
We have a strong track record putting people into good jobs with some great companies, why not send your cv or call for more info