We are currently seeking a Senior Planner to work for a major civil engineering contractor on a multi million pound civil infrastructure scheme in the east anglian region
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established, award winning contractor, with continuous success over a number of years with a solid order book.
The ideal candidate should fit the below criteria:
* Main contract experience
* Progressed from an engineering background (Site Engineer, Section Engineer, Agent etc)
* Solid understanding of ASTA, P6, MS planning software
* experience working on civil related projects
* At least three years planning experience, with a further number of years experience on site
* Progressed from and Engineering background
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Support the successful delivery of fully logically linked programmes that comply with the planning standard and client requirements.
* Provide input into project risk registers.
* Develop design and build programmes with detailed WBS structures and fully coded activities to support both Amco and Client progress reporting.
* Develop and maintain excellent communication relationships with internal and external customers to gather progress information for project /programme updates.
* Continuously monitor programmes to ensure they are updated to accurately reflect progress and reflect the revised forecast of the works and compare to baseline
* Provide regular feedback and reports on the status of the projects to the project delivery team.
* Provide sufficient detail on materials and plant to ensure the procurement teams have early visibility of the project requirements.
* Provide sufficient resource information to ensure any recruitment requirements are identified in a suitable timescale.
* Ensure the programme covers all the contractual key milestones.
* Participate in the continuous improvement of the planning and delivery teams to support successful project delivery.
* Act as an ambassador for the company with suppliers, stakeholders, customers and the public.
* Support the successful delivery of the business lifesaving rules