Senior Structural Engineers.
Battersea, South West London.
We have excellent opportunities for talented, Senior Structural Engineers with strong technical skills (knowledge of seismic design is beneficial) to join our growing Structural Engineering department. If you would like to design and deliver challenging projects around the world, please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to demonstrate your work experience.
Skills & experience required:
* Qualified as a Chartered Engineer
* An undergraduate degree of at least 4 years duration and a postgraduate degree at the MSc level or above in structural engineering
* Understanding of all aspects of the role of an engineer in particular all relevant and current legislation
* Ability to use initiative in response to demands of project
* Proven skills in all aspects of negotiation and communication (whether graphical, written or verbal) including ability to listen and to understand others
* Ability to understand and formulate design decisions
* Ability to co-ordinate and integrate the work of internal and external members of the design team
* Understanding of financial aspects of running a design project on time and on budget
* Ability to manage and motivate a team, to organise oneself and others
* Ability and effectively manage large amounts of project related information and data
* Understanding of the importance of common standards for the structure of project related digital data
* Ability to manage relationship with client efficiently, effectively, and professionally
* Ability to use some of the following: GSA, ETABS, SAFE, MicroStation, InDesign, Internet Explorer, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
If you wish to be considered please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio (no more than 5mb)