Site Investigation Project Manager - Nottingham
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our expanding Site Investigation Team as Project Manager. X is a Network Rail Principal Contractor specialising in delivering engineering excellence in the most challenging of timescales and environments. With a reputation for delivery throughout the rail community X believes in recruiting and retaining the best possible candidates for the role. Due to organic growth of the business and a very strong advanced order book we are looking to add to our successful SI Team and are currently seeking the right person to fill this critical role.
This role would best suit Senior Assistant/Geotechnical Engineers who are either at Intermediate level and are looking to progress to the next level in their career, or an experienced individual who has aspirations of managing ever more complex investigations.
For the role, you will;
* Hold a relevant degree, ideally within civil engineering or geology/earth sciences
* Post Graduate qualifications an advantage
* Chartered or have aspirations of gaining Chartered status (MPWI, MICE, CGeol)
* Have at least 7 years' previous experience in Site Investigation
* Be able to display experience in the commercial management of projects
* Managing projects autonomously
* Client liaison
* Manage project costs and project delivery time scales reporting to the departmental Director and AD on P&L
* Offer guidance and mentoring to junior members of staff when required
* Communicate effectively across teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
* Report into the Associate Director and assume responsibility for works when necessary