Civil and Structural Engineer | North East | Energy Transition
Salary + Company Benefits
ENG Bauen is now working with a global engineering and construction consultant who is rolling out a strategic growth strategy in the UK, with the aim to become recognised as in class Tier 1 contractor.
As part of this growth strategy, they are heavily invested in net-zero and energy programs and therefore are looking to engage with Engineers who have experience working on FEED packages and full-lifecycle projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Civil and Structural Engineering professional looking to influence the delivery of EPC projects ranging from £10-£150M whilst working driving towards a net zero energy future in the UK
* Civil & Structural Engineer
* Energy Transition Projects ranging from Concept design to Detailed Design
* Project portfolio of circa £100M
* Working alongside the end client
* Civil & structural engineering qualifications BSc, BEng, MSc, Meng
* Experienced with AutoCAD, AutoCAD 3D, Staad Pro, Tedds, and MS office packages
* Experience in delivering EPC projects from cradle to grave
* Good understanding of Engineering Design within relveant sector (Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Nuclear)
Civil and structural engineer, civil, structural, pm, nec, epc, epcm, concept design, execution design, design engineer, engineering, msc, bsc, meng, beng, hnd, hnc, national gird, gas transmission, compressor station, prince 2, APM, design, delivery, capex, lump sum, reimbursable, lead engineer, senior engineer, process, chemical, mechanical, electrical, budget, planning, design, interdisciplinary, staad pro, autocad, tedds, CEng