Engineering Supervisor / Team Leader (Mechanical - Construction Products) - Watford, Herts
A new vacancy for an Engineering Supervisor / Team Leader with specialist provider of technical services to Construction Product manufacturers & installers. Based at the company's headquarters in Watford, the main purpose of this Engineering Supervisor / Team Leader role will be to lead and manage a team of Technicians and support the Engineering Manager in delivering directorate/team budgets. The job holder will be expected to manage the day-to-day activities of their team, maximising productivity and highlighting any performance or training requirements for staff accordingly.
Key Competencies Technical:
* Mechanical or Electrical bias with people and performance management skills in PRODUCTION or WORKSHOP environment.
* Ability to judge technical integrity and soundness of technical report presentation.
* Planning, organising and strong numeracy skills.
* Excellent communication skills. Behavioural:
* Professionalism, honesty, and integrity.
* Impartiality, calm under pressure.
* Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally.
* Results orientated.
* Customer focused with a good understanding of client needs and expectations