A new oppurtunity has come available for an experienced Water Hygiene Engineer with plumbing experience to join our Team. The successful candidate will travel across the South of England and Midlands conducting Water hygiene service visits and remedials hot and cold water system as well as closed systems for a wide range of clients.
Candidates must hold a Full, Clean UK driving license.
The successful candidate will require experience in the below:
* Experience Servicing TMVs
* Temperature Monitoring
* CWST Inspections and chlorination
* Flushing and dosing Closed systems
* Knowledge and experience of hot and cold systems
* Experience in pipe modification remedials
* Plumbing experience
* Travelling to and from sites located across the UK
* Maintaining a professional and tidy appearance, both personally and with the kit and van.
* Taking water samples from site and dropping at the laboratory for analysis
* Maintaining a tidy and professional appearance, both personally and with regard to equipment and company vehicles.
* Descaling of showerhead.
* Flexibility of hours