Our Client is one of the largest turnkey Engineering & Construction contractors in the Oil and Gas sector with a proven track-record over many years, and increasingly growing towards the Renewable Energy Sector as well. With a strong bias towards remote areas and challenging deep-water locations, it is a leader in the supply of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services.
They are currently recruiting for looking for high calibre graduates, ideally with some work experience, coupled with a degree qualification in engineering
You will receive great training and development to progress to a Project Engineer and eventually Project Manager in the future.
As an Offshore Project Engineer you will:
- Provide decommissioning / installation support and engineering design services in the office for projects being executed
- Provide procurement and expediting support for projects
- Provide on-site support (preparation works and dismantling / disposal works) and be our representative on site for the relevant projects.
- Support the offshore survey, preparation and execution phase of removal projects.
- Assist in the development of procedures, bids and studies for decommissioning work within the company.
Candidates should have:
- An interest in a mix of office, site and offshore work locations.
- An understanding of engineering projects.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A willingness to travel.
- An understanding of Offshore Oil and Gas projects is an advantage