Are you an experienced system engineer with expertise in high voltage energy systems? Do you have a passion for designing, developing, and optimising high voltage systems while ensuring they meet safety, performance, and regulatory requirements? If so, we want to hear from you.
This is your chance to join an exciting automotive brand who are going to disrupt the market as part of their team.
As a High Voltage Energy System Engineer, you will become an integral part of the Powertrain and Thermal department. You will work closely with a multidisciplinary team, including Design Engineers, Electrical Engineers, and Software Engineers.
Your responsibilities as a High Voltage Energy System Engineer:
* Lead the design and definition of electrical architecture for high-voltage battery and high-voltage auxiliary systems.
* Oversee the delivery and integration of high-voltage auxiliary components.
* Manage the integration of high-voltage systems into the product, with a primary focus on electrical architecture.
* Define requirements for high-voltage auxiliary systems to meet product specifications.
Your current experience which will help you as a High Voltage Energy System Engineer:
* Strong knowledge of Battery Vehicle High Voltage (HV) systems.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills for effective collaboration within multidisciplinary teams.
* Outstanding organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Quick grasp of complex engineering concepts.
What you can expect as a High Voltage Energy System Engineer:
* Competitive salary, dependent on experience.
* Wellbeing and benefits package.
* Generous holiday allowance.
* Hybrid (3 days per week in the office).
NS85 Ltd is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age