Emtech are working with a top consultancy in Bristol looking for an Associate Civil Engineer
Take a look at the job description below!
Associate Civil Engineer
This is a senior role where you will take a technical lead on projects, advising clients and developing design proposals for residential and commercial projects across the UK. You will have support from a small team of capable engineers and technicians and will be expected to actively engage with junior staff members, checking drawings and reports as they progress and helping to anticipate and resolve technical challenges alongside myself.
You will not be expected to develop new business but will have a responsibility for client care in terms of preparing fee proposals, resolving issues and developing scope of works. A key element of the work is in assessing the clients needs, developing a plan of work and then briefing more junior members of the team.
* Client care
* Preparing fee proposals and negotiating additional fees/trade-ups
* Mentoring Engineers
* Checking & Approving Drawings & Reports
* Project Management
* Attendance at occasional site meetings & dealing with RFIs
* Negotiating technical approvals for Local Highway Authorities & Sewer Undertakers
* Junction & Roundabout Design
* Road Sign & Line Design
* Private Drainage Design
* External Works & Levels Design
* Cut & fill Assessment
* Developing drainage strategies
Qualifications: BEng/MEng Civil Engineering
For more info, contact Jack Fisher at Emtech Recruitment