Senior Structural Engineer
Chartered Senior Structural Engineer - Chartership and Seniority optional, but preferable.
Salary: £55 to £65K Gross Annual depending on chartership and experience:
* Bonus and Commission Scheme
* Monday to Friday, Flexible Working Hours.
* Hybrid work available and schedule can be agreed.
* Laptop and monitor provided. Phone and tabled if needed.
* Dedicated desk in shared offices with all services provided.
* Pension and Health packages will be available on a later date.
* Probation period 3 months, could be extended to 6 months.
* 25 days holidays (bank holidays not included)
Senior Structural Engineer Skills:
* RC, timber, steel and masonry structures
* Temporary works and scaffolding
* Structural strengthening
* Concrete repair
* Inspections and surveys
Senior Structural Engineer Role:
* Private, residential, commercial and industrial structural inspection
* Cracks inspection and recommendations
* Walls and chimney removal inspection and design (Lintels, beams, etc)
* Loft conversion, remodelling, rear extensions
* Design, specifications and recommendations
* Retaining walls
* FEM modelling and design