We are currently recruiting for an experienced Water Hygiene Engineer/Technician to join our clients busy team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, the role will involve:
* Complete admin tasks to log work (tablet will be provided)
* Collection of water samples from customer premises
* Low use outlet flushing
* Clean/descale shower heads/taps
* Take water temperatures from various outlets
* Inspect water tanks
* Conduct analysis from closed water systems
* Thermostatic mixing valve servicing
* Localised disinfection of outlets
Skills & qualities required:
* At least a basic knowledge of plumbing
* A full UK driving licence
* Flexibility as overnight stays may be required
* Must be able to pass a DBS check
* Excellent communication & problem solving skills
Previous plumbing experience would be advantageous though not essential.
* Monday to Friday 08:00-17:00
* Occasional Saturday (overtime)
A company van, fuel card and tablet will be provided as part of this role.
Ongoing, industry recognised training will also be provided