An established and client focused Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy is open to welcoming a Senior Civil Engineer to join their award winning and rapidly growing team of Civil Engineers.
The successful Senior Civil Engineer will be working out of their North London office on projects that deal with highway and drainage for residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
* The chance to express yourself and face technical problems with a creative mind.
* Help you to gain more knowledge in the design of buildings.
* To work with chartered engineers that will in turn help you to get chartered.
* Learn how to use BIM to complete projects as a unit
* Complete designs that take agreements S104, S38/S278 into factor.
* The opportunity to grow client relationships with face to face meetings.
The Senior Civil Engineer
* At least 2 years UK experience (more than 5 years total)
* Working towards or already obtaining Chartership.
* Good understanding of using Civil 3D, Microdrainage or Autocad.
* Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
* Civil Engineer membership preferable.
* Experience in managing projects to a good standard.
* 30 days of annual leave
* Salary between £42,000 - £55,000 +
* Electric vehicle scheme
* £100 birthday bonus
* Private healthcare, including mental health sessions.
* Life Insurance
* Performance related annual bonus
* Eyecare voucher
* Pension scheme
* Hybrid working
* Christmas & Summer party, with monthly get togethers.
* Mat/paternity leave
* Gym membership
* Childcare vouchers
* Income protection
* Accident insurance
* Professional subscriptions
If you are a Senior Civil Engineer who is open to learning more about this opportunity, then feel free to contact me on:
T: (phone number removed)| DD: (phone number removed)
Additionally, if you are a Civil/Structural Engineer and would like to have a chat about the market and what else I may have that could suit you better, feel free to message or call me anytime