Newark/Flexible With Some Home Working, Full Time
Our award-winning, forward-thinking client is looking for a Structural Engineer to join their team based in Newark.
Our client is looking for someone with extensive experience in structural engineering and large projects.
Your responsibilities as a Structural Engineer will include:
* Working on diverse projects within the structural engineering team.
* Liaising with other structural engineers and technicians.
* Working in different sectors including, Education, Industrial, Energy, Commercial.
* Delivering multi-million-pound projects.
* Helping to develop graduate engineers.
The ideal Structural Engineer will be able to demonstrate the following key skills and experience:
* A degree in Structural or Civil Engineering.
* Minimum of 3 years post graduate experience.
* Chartered or Incorporated Engineer with ICE or IStructE or close to qualifying.
* Using 3D Structural design and analysis software.
* Strong time management skills and working under pressure.
* AutoCAD skills.
* Experience of structural inspections.
* Knowledge of Revit would be a benefit.
The fantastic benefits included with this role are:
* Competitive salary dependant on experience and expertise demonstrated.
* Office/home hybrid working offered
* 22 days holiday per year plus shut down between Christmas and New Year
* Stakeholder pension scheme
* Private healthcare (incl option to extend to dependents)
* Main professional subscription paid annually
* Recognition for long service by increased holiday allowance
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THIS VACANCY AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency