You're an established Senior Structural Engineer with experience in building structures and steelwork, and have been involved within multiple projects, looking to move into a Project Structural Engineer role.
You've worked within a Design Department and have a excellent technical acumen and an appropriate depth of experience in building structures.
You're driven by values, you're energetic and motivated, and are looking for a development role where the business will facilitate further career and personal growth.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, our client who has offices across Scotland and Northern England, requires a Project Structural Engineer to join their team and develop their own career while playing a big part in their large scale projects.
If you can:
* Be a key member of the Design Department responsible for your own design deliverables.
* Liaise closely with the drawing office, manufacturing and construction.
* Prepare competent commercially engineered designs, suitable documented for third-party review.
* Help plan and co-ordinate design and drive the design development to unlock any deadlock that risks deliverables.
* Coordinate and resolve design issues in conjunction with the client team.
* Provide technical support, input and recommendations in support of information need & requests, manage design change control, and assist the commercial department on cost recovery.
* At least 5 years experience and well versed with Traditional ad Design-Build contracting.
* In-depth experience of steelwork building structures.
* Ability to perform continuous attention to detail, to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Skilled in the application of structural design programs and the preparation of manual calculations to Eurocode Standards.
* Working knowledge of Tekla Structural Designer, IDEAStatica and experience with Revit and AutoCAD would be an advantage.
* CEng MIStructE is desirable but not essential.
* Likely to be working at an Intermediate or Senior Structural Engineer level and looking for a fresh challenge.
* Previous connection design experience is preferred but not essential.
For a confidential chat, please don't hesitate to contact Owen Gittins for more information.
Owen | (phone number removed)