Are you looking for a new role in the Peterborough area? Do you want to want in a multidisciplinary design consultancy with fantastic benefits?
* Funded team socials and events
* High street discount scheme
* Life assurance scheme
* Mega-projects throughout the UK and internationally
* Mental Health Wellbeing app
* Specsavers discount scheme
* 24/7 GP Access
* 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Company funded professional memberships
* Company sick pay scheme
* Employee Assistance Plan
* Family-friendly policies
* Full support and guidance towards chartership
You will be responsible for co-ordinating work with the rest of the team, working on a variety of projects varying in size. As part of this role, you will also act as a mentor to junior team members, providing advice and guidance utilising your previous project knowledge. If you have experience in AutoCAD, TEDDS and Civil 3D we want to hear from you.
* The management of technical risks and opportunities for a defined plant area scope
* Assistance in the overall co-ordination and formalisation of Client's requests and requirements related to design.
* Enabling the relationship with the other stakeholders and suppliers.
* Identify opportunities to increase services provided on each project.
* Implement actions within Key Account Plans as required.
* Participate in the preparation/presentation of proposals/bids as required including estimating timescales and costs for proposed works