Civil Engineer - North Wales site-based (min 6mth contract)
£35-40 per hour (experience dependent & outside IR35) + average working week 40-48hrs + overtime + expenses + long-term, site-based contract work
Civil Engineer / Inspector responsibilities include:
* Design audits of whole or elements of projects.
* Technical responsibility.
* Drawing checking.
* Meeting attendance.
* Day-to-day running of projects.
* Keep up to date with developments in civil and structural engineering standards.
* Technical report writing.
* Carry out structural inspections.
* Must have good communication skills in order to have interaction with clients and other design team members.
* Willingness to travel.
* Ability to carry out structural inspections on a variety of structures.
Civil Engineer profile:
* Civil Engineering, Structural or Surveying Degree or HNC/HND.
* Member of a professional institution, ICE or IStructE.
* A strong technical background, and the ability to demonstrate professional competency in structural engineering.
* 10yrs experience working on a wide range of projects encompassing superstructures and substructures.
* 5yrs experience in structural inspections / appraisals.
* Strong experience in civil and structural engineering.
* Good communication skills and ability to write technical reports.
* Detailed knowledge of relevant design codes.
* Ability to work in a team, giving guidance and support and training as and when necessary.
If the above Civil Engineer /contract looks of interest, then please get in touch and one of our consultants will contact you