A sustainability focused structural engineering consultancy is looking for a Structural Engineer to join their multi-disciplinary team that includes a national team of 100 Structural Engineers, including 20 Chartered Structural Engineers.
The successful Structural Engineer will be working out of their London office in sectors such as industrial, education, sustainability, residential, commercial, and more.
* Design and develop, drawings, specifications, and reports.
* Carry out site surveys.
* Construction stage duties from RIBA stage 06
* Client liaison with multidisciplines to ensure the project brief is carried out.
* Work on structural design of Concrete/ Steel/ Masonry/Timber Structures.
The Structural Engineer
* Good comprehension of programmes such as Revit, AutoCAD, etc
* Experience working on UK codes and
* Experience in a variety of sectors, preferably within multidisciplinary teams.
* Working towards becoming chartered.
* Degree in engineering (Masters and memberships preferable)
* Right to work in the UK
* 33 days holiday, with option to buy more
* Salary between £35,000 to £44,000
* Company Car or Car Allowance 4K
* Clear and concise Chartership programme
* Healthcare discount scheme
* Life Insurance
* Eyecare voucher
* Pension 6% matching
* Hybrid working
* Rewards scheme (tech, gym, etc)
* Professional development grant
* Mat/paternity leave
If you are a Structural Engineer who is open to learning more about this opportunity, then feel free to contact me on:
T: (phone number removed)| DD: (phone number removed)
Additionally, if you are a Structural Engineer and would like to have a chat about the market and what else I may have that could suit you better, feel free to message or call me anytime