Elvet Recruitment are recruiting for a Civil Section Engineer on behalf of a tier 1 contractor for initial work based in the Bradford area.
The company deliver projects around the world and have built a reputation as one of the largest names in construction & civil engineering in the UK. They have arguably the largest infrastructure workload within the Yorkshire region with ongoing projects from £20m to £300m+ values.
* Responsible for leading the daily delivery of a section of works.
* Managing and mentoring Site Engineers and Graduate Engineers in their work.
* Dealing with RAMS & documentation / permits for site.
* Manage sub-contractors.
* Liaise with design team and senior management to ensure smooth running of work.
* Must have experience working as Section Engineer for a principal civil engineering contractor.
* Must have experience working as Site Engineer on large civil engineering projects (£20m+).
* Must have experience on projects covering: highways & structures.
* Ideally will have an industry related qualification (HNC/HND or Bachelor's/Master's Degree).
On offer is a salary of up to £45,000 (dependent on experience) alongside a generous package including: vehicle, 7% pension, annual leave, private healthcare and much more