Due to continued expansion and additional project wins our client are looking to appoint a Structural Project Engineer for their office in Inverness.
A Senior Engineer would also be considered who can lead larger commercial sized projects.
The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of projects across the residential and commercial sectors.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Provide structural design calculations in steel, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber.
* Liaise with other members of staff and the design team.
* Carry out structural surveys of buildings and structures providing advice on issues that may arise, analyse and report on structural defects and remediation if required.
* Supervise the production of design drawings.
* A consultancy background is preferred, with the ability to manage your own projects.
* Working knowledge of Auto Cad would be useful, however this is not essential.
* Flexible and enthusiastic approach to working within a team structure.
* Confidence and ability to maximise the level of responsibility taken on projects, small and large.
* BEng Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent