Our client is looking for a Senior Civil/Structural Engineer to join the business within their Process & Energy division.
This is a great opportunity to join a large multinational with over 50,000 employees working on large scale energy projects that can have values over £1Billion.
This role is open to candidates from different sectors such as Building Structures, Maritime, Bridges etc where skills are transferrable.
Current projects include Carbon Capture, Nuclear and Petrochemical.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Undertake detailed design on various structural elements including pipe racks, pipe supports, modification of existing process structures, ground bearing foundations, pile caps, retaining walls, drainage & U/G service layouts
* Preparation of MTO's, site surveys and liaison with other engineering disciplines
* Liaise with other members of staff and the design team.
* Preparation of manhour estimates and budgetary control.
* Structural Engineer with strong design experience in structural steel work and concrete.
* This role is open to candidate either currently in the energy sector or from a building structures consultancy background.
* Flexible and enthusiastic approach to working within a team structure.
* Confidence and ability to maximise the level of responsibility taken on projects, small and large.
* Use of Tekla, TEDDS, STAAD would be preferred.
* Ideally previous experience in the heavy industrial sector.
* Training is offered on any skill gaps.
* Degree qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering.
* Chartered isn't essential for Senior but is preferred for Principal