GM Global Recruitment are currently supporting a well established mid-sized Civil/Structural consultancy in Glasgow who have several offices throughout Scotland.
My client is looking for a Civil Design Engineer with a previous track record of infrastructure projects involving roads and drainage design.
* Proficient in the use of technical design software.
* Infrastructure design for retail, commercial, industrial and residential sectors including SUDS and roads to adoptable standards.
* Liaise with statutory bodies including the Roads Department, Scottish Water and SEPA.
* Able to deliver projects within budget and to agreed time schedules.
* Clear communicator that can liaise well between clients, contractors and colleagues offering advice on work related matters.
As well as a competitive salary there is also an excellent benefits package offered along with career development and support towards a professional qualification with the ICE.
Hybrid is offered and is 3 days office, 2 days home. Pension is 6%, 34 days annual leave, 37.5 hour working week, life assurance and group income protection, annual bonus.
My clients are looking for engineers at various levels and would be interested in experienced Technicians.
Visa sponsorship isn't offered so this role is only open to candidates with a right to work in the UK.
Please contact me for a confidential discussion