I'm looking to speak with structural engineers to discuss an outstanding opportunity to become part of a thriving business with significant scope for career progression and personal development. You'll be working in a dynamic environment that values innovation and teamwork, offering attractive earning potential.
* Have a minimum 5+ years' experience in Structural Engineering
* BSc/BEng in Civil/Structural engineering
* Experience in new build design, refurbishment/change of use design and structural surveys on building structures projects in the UK would be desirable.
* Experience in design of structural timber, concrete, masonry and steel would be desirable.
* Familiarity with key forms of building construction.
* Experience in the use of structural analysis/design software including TEKLA structural designer, Dlubal, and SCIA, and AutoCAD and in the use of document editing software including Bluebeam Revu would be desirable, but training will be offered.
* Excellent communication skills, in both written and spoken English.
* Collaborative team player who is also able to work with minimal supervision and use their own initiative.
* Personable and confident.
If this is of interest to you please do not hesitate to get in contact