A leading Water Treament Company are looking for a number of experienced Water Treatment Engineers to undertake water hygiene and water treatment works for a range of clients, at sites across London and the South, including water sampling, TMV servicing, temperature monitoring, tank cleans, disinfections of domestic services, descaling of shower heads, and closed system testing.
* All aspects of water hygiene and water treatment works for all types of water systems and water treatment equipment.
* Assisting the Equipment Department with the commissioning of water treatment equipment
* Ensuring full compliance with relevant legislation and Health and Safety standards, and codes of practice are always observed.
* Maintaining good levels of communication both with the operations team and the customer as necessary, so that progress on allocated jobs is always known, reporting any problems encountered to facilitate a quick resolution
* Production of reports
* Supervision and training of less experienced engineers and graduates
* Identifying opportunities for additional remedial works or new leads for the Company
* Maintaining knowledge of water hygiene practices and legislations, and water treatment products and equipment, and highlighting any training requirement