Your new company
With 14 office locations across Europe, this outfit specialises in complex infrastructure, process and built environments across the full project life cycle delivering safe, stainable and award-winning projects. From hospitals and train stations to biomedical research laboratories, joining this team will give you the chance to make your mark on some of the most exciting design and engineering projects in their sectors.
Joining an enthusiastic and committed team, you will be tasked with creating design outputs such as drawings, specifications, and reports, conducting site surveys, overseeing construction activities, collaborating with both design and construction team members, and ensuring that project objectives are met.
The ideal candidate will
* Provide design and consultancy services under the direction of the line manager or project lead
* Collaborate closely with multi-disciplinary members of the design team to deliver safe, efficient, and buildable solutions
* Contribute to the preparation of enquiry plans, tender reviews, fee estimate sheets, scopes of work and change controls as required.
* Engage in a range of medium-sized projects, your role will involve designing and detailing various elements of civil engineering projects.
The ideal candidate will be someone who wishes to work on other wider civil engineering projects to help advance their knowledge, skills, and experience.
* Be working towards Chartered or Incorporated Membership with the ICE or IStructE (or equivalent)
* Have considerable civil engineering design, technical detailing and specification writing experience
* Be proficient in the design of below ground foul and surface water drainage using Microdrainage software.
* Experience in design and specification of external works including site, earthworks and below ground utilities layouts and levels
* Collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure objectives are met to standard and within budget.
* Experienced in ground modelling, pavement layout, and design, as well as your ability to effectively coordinate below-ground drainage services, will be instrumental to your success in this position
If you're looking for a role that offering a challenge and a real chance for progression, apply today