£35,000 - £45,000
One of the UK's most reputable Civil & Structural consultancies seek a Structural Engineer to join their dynamic team in Exeter.
Current project work includes residential, commercial, industrial, education and health. You'll be a key member of the team, providing support to the civils design, transport planning and hydrology teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work across all aspects of structural design.
Based in Bristol, Exeter, London and the North East, this multidisciplinary consultancy work on a fantastic range of sectors, both in the UK and overseas.
Progression is encouraged and there is a really healthy culture within.
Who You'll Be…
* Hold a relevant ONC or HNC qualification (such as Civil Engineering or Construction and the Built Environment) or BEng Civil Engineering or similar
* Experience of Tekla and Tedds - additional training can be provided
* Ability to work autonomously; including liaising directly with clients and leading client meetings where engineer input is required
* Project management
* Ability to work as part of a team of various skill levels and to develop and mentor junior team members
* Starting salary circa £35,000 £45,000 DOE
* 25 days annual leave
* Company pension matched to 6%
* Purchase/sell annual leave option
* Professional subscriptions paid