Civil Engineer- Civil Construction
8-month contract £350 per day (outside IR35)
About the role:
Astute's Power team is partnering with renewable energy provider with a commitment to professional development and sustainability to recruit a Civil Engineer to work closely with Civils Sub-contractor to monitor the work being completed for its site.
The strategically important role comes with great rate and an opportunity to work for a reputable firm.
If you're a Civil Engineer and are looking to work for an organisation that puts integrity and people at the forefront of everything it does, then upload your CV to apply today.
Responsibilities and duties:
Reporting to the Manager you will:
* Working closely with the Civils Sub-contractor to monitor the work being completed.
* Assist in overseeing all installations of RC Frames etc.
* Adhere to health and safety rules that are set for the project.
* Oversee the full Civils package of works to make sure it is completed in a safe and professional manner.
* Hold site meeting's with the internal and external teams.
We are looking for someone with the following:
* CSCS Black Card
* SMSTS (or SSSTS) is essential for this role.
* Temporary Works Coordinator certificate
* Energy from Waste project experience is essential.
Salary and benefits of the Civil Supervisor role:
* £350 per day. (outside IR35)
* Start date- asap.
* 8-month contract.
* Location- Immingham, Lincolnshire.
How to apply?
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up-to-date CV and covering letter to (url removed) or call (phone number removed) to speak to Piotr Stroinski who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful