Are you Graduate Structural Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity in Cardiff?
Graduate Structural Engineer required for to join a well-established consulting civil and structural engineering company. With offices located in Cardiff, London and The Midlands they are strategically placed to deliver a complete service to national clients, whilst still maintaining a local presence to service their regional clients.
Our client has a strategic approach of embracing new technologies and ideas, along with diversification into a multi-discipline design practice with a dedicated, vibrant and technical team of both Chartered Architects and Engineers.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful candidate should be able to communicate effectively with design team members and be technically competent with the design of structures to current design standards with a willingness to learn and develop.
* BEng/MSc/MEng (or equivalent) Civil/Structural Engineering 2:1 or above
* Graduate member of ICE/IStructE working towards chartered status desirable
* Sound technical skills and willingness to learn
* Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
* Software experience in Tekla would be desirable.
Our client wishes to fill this position immediately please send your CV ASAP
#Structuralengineer #cardiff #wales #graduate #chartered #Tekla