Murray Recruitment is working with a specialised FM provider who is looking for a Water Hygiene Engineer to join their expanding team permanently based in Glasgow.
You will be responsible for carrying out the following duties in accordance with the requirements of ACOP L8, BS6700 and the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulation.
The successful candidate will be working on a mobile basis, covering contracts within the Glasgow/ West.Main duties include:
Experience / Qualifications required:
- Hot and cold-water temperature monitoring.
- Shower head cleans and disinfections.
- Calorifier base flushing/calorifier temperatures, including flow and return.
- Calorifier internal inspections.
- Water sampling.
- Tank and down water services disinfections/chlorination.
- TMV Testing.
- Cooling tower clean and disinfections.
- Drawing of water systems schematics and the preparation and completion of job sheets.
- Improvements/upgrading of domestic systems to fall within A.C.O.P L8 guidelines.
- Previous experience working within a Water hygiene treatment environment would be advantageous. Ideally more than one year.
- A full UK driving license is essential.
- Happy to obtain a Disclosure Scotland background check.
- Mainly working in Glasgow the area however, occasional travel with overnight stay throughout Scotland may be required (roughly once a quarter).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Salary £23,000 - £29,000 DOE.
- Van + fuel card.
- Overtime available.
- Holidays (25 + 8).
- Life Insurance
- Working hours Monday - Thursday 8am-4:30pm Friday 3.30pm
If you are interested in this position, please apply today by sending your CV!
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they are successfully placed in the job you will receive £250 worth of vouchers? Refer A Friend