Are you an experienced Senior Structural Mechanical Design Engineer? Do you have experience using Tekla or Inventor? Are you looking to take on a varied and challenging role and be an integral part of a ever growing engineering team part of a division in a multi-national group that have a strong family feel?
If so, we are seeking a highly skilled Senior Structural Mechanical Design Engineer on a permanent basis for a company that supply globally specialising the design and manufacture of standard and bespoke mechanical equipment for a variety of variety of projects across the steel, cement, oil, chemical and food industries. To take on a challenging, varied leadership role within a strong team responsible for design through to sign off for a variety of heavy duty structural mechanical equipment.
Senior Structural Mechanical Design Engineer
Essential Requirements / Experience:
* 7+ years of experience in structural design with an emphasis on steel structures
* Knowledge of building codes and regulations, including Eurocodes and British Standards
* process piping systems experience
* strong experience with structural design and CAD software, such as Tekla Structural Designer, Autodesk Inventor, or Autodesk Advanced Steel.
* A team worker, with Excellent communication, and leadership skills
* Someone who can Work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Salary and Benefits
·Competitive annual salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum (Flexible dependant on experience level)
·Pension/health insurance Scheme
·Personal Progression and Career Development Opportunities
·Occasional work from home
·Based in Burton Upon Humber
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
* Review designs and design calculations by the team to ensure the designs are appropriate and can be manufactured and constructed safely in accordance with contract documents and/ or current best practice.
* The ability to Produce appropriate designs and design calculations to be reviewed by principal/senior structural engineers.
* Assist in the analysis and resolution of design issues.
* The ability to produce engineering tenders for review by engineering managers, that, state the scope of work to be undertaken, identify the engineering tasks and associated cost allocations, develop engineering programmes, and identify any significant risk.
* Proactively to manage work commitments in accordance to project timescales.
* Liaise with engineering managers, principal structural design engineers, senior structural design engineers and other engineers or apprentices as required.
* The ability assist the Technical Director to deliver technical improvement and innovation.
If you are an experienced Structural Mechanical Design Engineer with a background in steel, cement, oil, chemical and food industries, looking to join a ever Expanding design and engineering firm working on Structural mechanical equipment projects for a variety of different industries, please apply now.
Referral Information - Please submit your CV via the APPLY NOW button!
We also provide referral fees for unique recommendations that are successful in securing a job