Your new company
Based in Richmond, a few minutes' walk from the station, their 50 strong team have developed a well-earned reputation for their work in Flood Risk Management. Currently undergoing a phase of growth, they work with a wide range of clients across the UK in both the public and private sectors, delivering civil and environmental projects with a heavy focus on sustainable development.
Your new role
Owing to a healthy pipeline of exciting highway drainage, flood alleviation and SuDS design projects, they are now looking for a civil engineer in the water sector to assist with project delivery and management ensuring new commissions are delivered to the highest possible standard.
* Help to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
* Work on the design and modelling of water designs, SuDS designs and hydraulic models
* Produce of drawings (AutoCAD) and (Civil3D)
* Conduct feasibility studies, site assessments, and technical evaluations to identify project requirements and constraints.
* Utilize modeling software and simulation tools to assess the performance of water systems and propose improvements.
We are seeking professionals with the skillset to thrive in a small and dynamic team. This role would suit someone who has:
* The ability to integrate into a team and liaise with clients and stakeholders.
* Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or a related field.
* Experience in highways drainage or in design of Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS) Strong CAD skills (and Civils 3D experience preferred)
* Strong understanding of environmental regulations and permitting processes.
New starters can expect to be supported but challenged. You will be quickly integrated into the team and given support to find your feet. You will be involved in projects from the get-go and provided with senior guidance and mentoring to ensure that your professional objectives are understood and catered for.
Get in touch with the Pave team to find out more