A flexible minded, civil & structural engineering consultancy is looking to grow their team by bringing on a hands-on Structural Project Engineer to work on a large variety of sectors.
The successful Structural Project Engineer will be working out of the Oxford office with a team of chartered Structural Engineers on heritage conservation, high end residential, healthcare & commercial projects.
The Structural Project Engineer role
* Produce concept designs to see through to final stage.
* Prepare design calculations.
* Delegate design & drawing specification tasks to Trainee Engineers
* Review design calculations from a numerical accuracy and engineering standpoint.
* Prepare sketches and drawings.
* Programme design and drawing tasks.
* Review drawings prior to hand over to directors
* Work on impressive projects such as the Royal Albert Hall
The Structural Project Engineer
* Good comprehension of programmes such as Revit, AutoCAD, etc
* Experience in developing calculations and designs on buildings and structures under UK regulations.
* A strong willingness to become chartered.
* Degree in engineering (Masters and memberships preferable)
* Right to work in the UK
* 27 days of annual leave plus bank holidays - this builds to 30 days with 5 years service.
* Salary between £35,000 - £45,000
* Cycle Scheme
* Travel season ticket loan
* BUPA Healthcare
* Life Insurance
* Work ethic incentive, voucher rewards
* Pension scheme
* Flexible Working Policy
* Christmas & Summer party, with monthly get togethers
* Above market standard mat/paternity leave
If you are a Structural Project Engineer who is open to learning more about this opportunity, then feel free to contact me on LinkedIIN or the contact details provided
Additionally, if you are a Structural Engineer and would like to have a chat about the market and what else I may have that could suit you better, feel free to message or call me anytime.